Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Idea : Hot Chicks, Crappy Bike

After looking at thousands  (yes thousands) of biker blogs and reading millions (yes millions) of biker magazines and only watching a few (actually millions again) dirty movies I've realized one thing; hot chicks love good looking bikes. Magazines are filled with gorgeous women posing seductively next to perfect show bikes. I'm saying smoking hot foxes on some sweet stretched choppers on every page. now there is nothing wrong with this. Hell every magazine, biker blog or web page can be made better with a hot chick next to a bike but I don't own a show bike so I'll make do with what I have. And so starts a little thing I'm calling "hot chick, ugly bike". This way instead of seeing a smoking hot chick next to a rigid knuckle you will see a smoking hot fox next to a stock Honda Rebel or a 50cc china scooter. Coming Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment