Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hairier then an old mama it's Werewolves on Wheels!

While it does feature one of the best biker werewolf on fire riding a chopper scenes of any movie I can recall. This ones pretty much a let down.
Why it took people so long to put a werewolf on a motorcycle I'll never know. It just seems logical: bikers are hairy,werewolves are hairy.
There probably is supposed to be some deeper meaning to it all like "bikers are animals" or "we are all beast" but as high as I was I still couldn't get into the symbolism of this flick. I expected at least half of the movie to be werewolves on wheels eating people and raping squares, but instead shit went all MJ thriller in one scene then the movie was over. At least a few of the bikes are worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment